coffee with j

coffee boyAnother day where not much happened...

It was pretty much just me and Sugarmonkey at work all day today, H-San was off sick and La Ninj was in and out of meetings (as per usual)... so fairly dull...

After work I went and had a very quick coffee with J.

I don't quite know what's going on with him... I mean we haven't actually laid eyes on each other for about a year and a half (give or take a month or two), but since he's been back it seems like he can't go a week without seeing me. Which is kinda nice, don't get me wrong, but I'm very much a creature of habit and routine... and what with working, there isn't that much wriggle room in my routine at present.

That was part of the reason that I had planned on having a coffee with him on Sunday... but of course that never happened... so I deferred him when he rang me yesterday until this afternoon.

And it's not even like he had anything particular to say... plus I leave work at 4, he had to go off and do Uni things at 4:30, so it was a very brief window. Weird.

Although by his own admission, he really isn't in contact with about half the people he'd previously been friends with here... so that could be part of it. I do wonder though if he has a similar "problem" to Ludo, where he can't spend large amounts of time on his own and needs other people to amuse him.

Me on the other hand, I'm all about the alone time...

Current Mood:

No comments: