unconscious mutterings 300

Nobody knows nothin' about nothin'...

A large number of people at work seemed to be confused about the concept of "Casual Monday", but I was happily wearing jeans and my new pink stripy polo, so I didn't care in the slightest.

Then at lunch I went down to the Japanese gift place, which it turns out is called Ikeguchi (so no wonder I didn't remember it)... and that lacquer box that I saw in the window on Sunday is the only one they have in the whole store... *pout*. And I can't think of anywhere else that would have the damn boxes, not in this city anyway... I'm sure if I was in Sydney or even Melbourne I could go out and find a perfect little Bento-type box in the right size, no worries... grrr... I can't even find anywhere online...

So I bought myself a Maneki Neko for my desk and came back to work...

I'm thinking about getting the larger one they have in Ikeguchi, if for no other reason than it will completely confuse Ma when she opens it... or, I kind of have another plan in mind, but not sure about that yet...

And since my conscious mind is all in a huff, lets see if my Unconscious Mutterings are any better...
  1. Contemplate :: Meditate
  2. In the house :: DJ Hizzy
  3. Classical :: Music
  4. Quest :: Elf
  5. Best friend :: Lownee
  6. 1991 :: School's Out
  7. Never will :: Say Goodbye
  8. Fool :: April
  9. Unhappy :: Man
  10. Best man :: Gomez
Current Mood:

No comments: