montage monday: backstreets eight

backstreets eightI'm going to assume that it's just me and that this isn't actually one of the single dullest Monday Montages I've ever done (although I want that door knocker in the centre)...

Can you tell it hasn't been a stellar day?

I've got blisters on the balls of my feet (always guaranteed to make me cranky), I had an annoying tangle with a Bootcamp squad on my walk this morning, I got stared at (and as a result got all paranoid for no good reason) by a Father/Son duo on the bus and then when I got to work it was full of people being overly sociable and noisy and just put me in a mood...

And once I got in the mood, I couldn't shake it, so I ended up just closing myself off in my little corner and I maybe said half a dozen words to anybody all day. Well, nobody at work anyway...

It's doubly annoying when I get like this because if nobody notices or says anything then I get moodier because nobody noticed... and if they do notice (which, I'll admit, a couple of people did or at least made a comment about me being "quiet") or attempt to cheer me out of it then I just want them to leave me be.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't...

And I'm still not completely over it, which is fun (not)...

I actually wrote this whole thing out in much greater detail earlier, but there's nothing worse than listening to somebody else whinge about their day, so I decided against posting the whole thing... and I'm going to shut up now...

Thank all appropriate deities I have a couple of Magnums in the freezer though...

Current Mood:

No comments: