random bouska hotness

Another bumper post for today's Random Hotness... and this time I'm featuring the work of photographer, Adam Bouska.

Actually I've featured Bouska's work before, and also the model at the top left, Christian Yanik in a previous Hotness... but at the time I didn't realise who either the photographer or model were.

I went through Adam's site a while ago and so much of his stuff is just gorgeous that I was a little spoiled for choice and originally I was going to turn this into four different posts (one for each of the models), but I realised I had four different models, and the two shots of each of them weren't always that different... so why not just do another "four poster"...

christian yanik by adam bouskacasey c by adam bouska
josh westover by adam bouskakyle v by adam bouska

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

No comments: