further phone weirdness

Okay, that was less fun...

I just got another phonecall from my quasi psycho stalker... I should know better than to answer the phone at 11:30 at night... but I did... and suddenly there is this REALLY weird gender non-specific pseudo-ethnic voice at the other end...

URGH... WEIRD...

I thought at first it was a wrong number... they were really hard to make out (I'm guessing large amounts of alcohol had been consumed), and I was trying to get them to tell me who they were... it sounded like they said "Vicky", but to be honest that doesn't make a damn bit of sense... I don't know any Vickys... hence the whole wrong number thing...

Finally I said "This is yaniboy, are you looking for yaniboy?"... okay, I didn't really say yaniboy, I said my name, but one stalker is more than enough so 'ner... anyway, "Vicky" said something like, "Yeah, yaniboy" and again said something about that he/she thought I was hot...

And that's when I hung up on "Vicky"...

Then, just as I started this post my mobile rang again, and I let it go through to voicemail this time... hang on and I'll see if "Vicky" left a message...

Okay... that was really, really weird...

And no, I'm not going to repeat the message... really not worth it... I have to say though, that message, and the increasingly fake sounding Greek/Italian accent makes me think that its actually not booze induced, at least not completely. And that it could be either a guy putting on a fake female voice, or a non-ethnic girl doing a really bad ethnic impression.

For whatever reason, its someone I know/used to know/gave my phone number to at some stage... and they have decided to be incredibly childish and prank me for no apparent reason.

The only think I can't work out is who and why... I have given my number out to a few strangers... potential models... and it has both my phone number and my name on it... but they would also need to know what I look like... and possibly not know that I'm gay, given the really stupid message that was on my voicemail...

Hmmm... its a mystery... its also really, really annoying... hopefully I'm not getting another phonecall from "Vicky" in another couple of months...

Dammit... now I'm all tense and cranky...

Current Mood: caffinated and cranky

2 comments:

Adam said...

You are really going to tell that story and NOT tell us what the message said?? So unfair...

yani said...

Think bad, one-sided, straight phone sex dialog... To be honest I only really remember that there was a reference to g-strings in it... all in all, just nasty.