photo friday: blue friday

barlow bluebenzo spirals

bird utesilver leaf

It's been a bit of a difficult week...

And I'm deep in the throws of "it gets worse before it gets better" with regards to my back... today was the second of my chiro appointments, and while I felt better immediately after getting off The Table, generally the afternoons have been more difficult this week.

I also can't help feeling that the actual adjustments are a major anticlimax... not only does The Table stop me from being able feel/hear any of the clicks or pops as my spine goes back into place, but it's also over really, really quickly.

Combining that with the fact that work is a little bit frustrating at present (not helped by the fact that sitting is an issue)... more so from the lack of things rather than the opposite... I'm feeling a little flat... a little blue you could say.

So I think it might be time to go lay in bed and watch movies...

Current Mood:

No comments: