#marchphotoaday

#marchphotoadaySo after January and February comes March!

This month features more Lego than previous months... in fact Day 5 became my most popular image within about 12 hours! Granted we're not talking huge numbers, but people seemed to like it.

And even though a large chunk of this month was taken up by Fringe activities, none of the photos really feature Fringe things... Days 8, 13 and 15 are all indirectly related to Fringe activities... but that's about it.
  • Day 1: Up
  • Day 2: Fruit
  • Day 3: My neighbourhood
  • Day 4: Bedside
  • Day 5: A smile (who knew this would be so popular!)
  • Day 6: 5pm
  • Day 7: Something I wore
  • Day 8: Window (store window on Rundle Street)
  • Day 9: Red
  • Day 10: Loud
  • Day 11: Someone I talked to today (I didn't really talk to anybody that day, just watched movies and played with Lego)
  • Day 12: Fork
  • Day 13: A sign (the table number sign from my pub burger before a Fringe show across the road)
  • Day 14: Clouds (My birthday!)
  • Day 15: Car (my car waiting for me in the Frome Street carpark after some Fringe shows)
  • Day 16: Sunglasses
  • Day 17: Green
  • Day 18: A corner of my home
  • Day 19: Funny
  • Day 20: Before/After
  • Day 21: Delicious (Burger Theory... food of the gods!)
  • Day 22: Kitchen sink (at work)
  • Day 23: Moon
  • Day 24: An animal (at Bowerbird Bazaar)
  • Day 25: Breakfast
  • Day 26: Key
  • Day 27: My name
  • Day 28: Trash
  • Day 29: Feet
  • Day 30: Toy (so that's five photos this month featuring Lego)
  • Day 31: Where I relax
You can find April's list right here...

Current Mood:

No comments: