photo friday: sloppy with colours

mr sloppy visits topham wall rainbow paint
pink splodge mr sloppy meets the outlaws
Fifteen Fringe shows down... six to go.

Technically it should only be five, but I bought another ticket for the end of next week.

I also learned a valuable lesson in The Garden of Unearthly Delights last night... unless you want a line to form, don't stand still outside the venue. I did that 45 minutes before Soap started and within a couple of minutes there were half a dozen groups of people standing behind me.

Today I had something of a unexpected and slightly confronting conversation with Rockchick at work... I said some things out loud that I've only started realising lately. I'm still workshopping the thoughts... but they're kind of out there in the world now.

On a totally unrelated note, I also discovered the new girl at work is a street art fan... so that's always fun.

Current Mood:

No comments: