little traveller vs street art template

little traveller vs street art template

I realised yesterday when I went to Myer to buy two Lego Star Wars sets that my recent reconversion to an Adult Fan of Lego (or AFOL as they're sometimes called) is pretty much complete.

This is also backed up by the fact that as soon as I started thinking about what my Winter template was going to be, my first thought was doing something involving Little Traveller, my pseudo Lego homunculus...

Which of course led me to street art... so on Sunday I very gently got into my car and headed into the city to find some street art to photograph LT and his Lego camera against.

And if I'm focussing on street art, who better than (part of) a piece by Benzo... and so the new template image is based on this photo...

little traveller vs benzo

I also took some shots in the Topham Wall Street Art (more on that later) and decided that it was about time to update my Blogger/Twitter avatar (I've had it for over 6 years on the blog and 2.5 on Twitter)... so that new image is based on this photo...

little traveller vs topham wall

Current Mood:

No comments: