Not the most pleasant of tasks this time around because it's currently 37°C... it was actually cooler at 7pm, but now the temperature is going back up... but supposedly the cool change is coming. Can't come soon enough.
And it's been a week of much less sleep than usual, plus living on lots of sugar (thanks to various Christmas goodies that people keep passing out) and not really doing any work. Thankfully I'm only having a half day tomorrow and a big chunk of that is a Christmas Eve morning tea, then I'm off for a haircut and colour and once that's done I'm footloose and fancy free for a week.
But I'm getting off topic... Ma's presents... not the reckless abandon of last year, and less surprises... but you get that.
- 2010 Melbourne Calendar & USB of images
- Snowman ornament
- Harajuku Lovers
- Lil' Angel fragrance
- Recycled galvanised iron seahorse
- Seahorse pen
- Bobblehead seahorse keyring
- Pink wooden seahorse
- SeaPalsWorld seahorse
- Nintendo DS Lite
- DS Lite Essentials Pack
- Dr Kawashima's Brain Training Nintendo DS game
- MySims Kingdom (Ma's present to herself) Nintendo DS game
- Feminique sterling silver pendant with interchangeable stones
- Pearl drop earrings
- Fossilised Coral Pendant
- Wooden Seahorse Pendant
- Solid perfume heads