the sunday that was

while not technically the first ever photo taken on my iphone it's pretty good for a camera phone
Well, a bit of an unexpected turn to the central part of the day...

I got up this morning (late, after sitting up late playing with my iPhone... and then going to bed and laying there playing with the phone for even longer) and essentially did all the stuff I should have done last night but didn't... tidied the house a little and then caught up on my Google Reader...

While I was doing that I messaged Ma and we got into a little text back and forth... and she decided to head down this way to return some of the purchases she made yesterday (more stuff than usual seemed to be broken or otherwise defective)... and while she'd just planned to come down, drop some stuff off here and then go on her merry way, I suggested we go take a look at the Rundle Street Markets.

Which sounded good in theory... but we've been to a number of markets over the last month or so, and it didn't seem like there way anything that we hadn't already seen...

So all in all a bit of a waste of time.

Then after Ma left I attempted to load a bunch of stuff onto iTunes... with varying degrees of success... about half of the CD's would load up and copy across, the other half not so much, which is annoying. If worst comes to worst, I'll just take them to work, rip the songs there and then convert the wma files. Less easy that way though.

And then I just kinda dicked around for the rest of the afternoon...

Current Mood:

No comments: