- Messages are all grouped together in one spot for each person, I like that a lot
- Being able to add all of a persons details (multiple numbers, address, emails) to their contact page
- Maps... because I'm known to get lost
- If you need the phone to do something, there's probably an app for it
- Being able to connect via my wireless broadband
- It's purdy...
- The battery... it lasts about five minutes and certain apps are just battery whores
- The inability to easily change ring and message tones... I have a handle on ringtones, but you can't add your own message tones (it's pretty damn basic, most other phones allow you to do it)
- No icon on the screen to display that the phone in on silent or ability to time the silent mode
- The fact that the phone has crashed on two occasions, both while accessing the camera
- My inability to sync the stuff on the iPhone calendar with anything... even though I managed to hook it up to my Google calendar
And there are instances when it comes in very handy... like Sunday, after Sherlock Holmes when Ma went "what has he been in?" I was able to quickly look up the actor in question (Mark Strong... most recently seen in Miss Pettigrew)... and before Christmas when I was able to find my way between two places with the aid of Google Maps... and generally being able to make lists of stuff (I like lists of stuff)...
The one app I haven't used at all yet is Twitterific... mostly because I still haven't decided on a username... I think I've narrowed it down to two (since nobody else was particularly forthcoming with suggestions)... redyani and tinsoldier...
So from now until Friday, I'm running a poll in the sidebar... lemme know what you think...