random caleb hotness

It's Random Hotness Day! This is Caleb. I'm assuming that Caleb is a model. I don't think Caleb is wearing any underwear. He also seems to be signifying his love of something unusual (I kid... wrong pocket).

Also, Caleb is just plain hot.

And that's all I know. Other than the fact that he reminds me of some Generic Actor Guy in the body shot, and I can't think for the life of me who that particular GAG might be...

caleb up close caleb isn't wearing any underwear
Current Mood:

4 comments:

Jeremiah Andrews said...

Red Hankie, Right Pocket ...

You can use frontal signals as well as rear signals. The formal guide to flying signals is open to interpretation. I know. I have my own collection of hankies from my younger days. (Red, Blue, Gray) the three top favorites.

In Leather Speak, signals can be both frontal or rear. So you never know unless you are IN the know.

And I know your "Other" side. I am sure you have a gray hankie somewhere in your bins. You mention it in passing, but as of late it hasn't come up in conversation since you got the new bed.

Me thinks too much on certain topics when I come to read here.


Fun

Jeremy

yani said...

You do indeed thing too much... :P

And yes, I have flown the grey flag... but I haven't actually flown any flags with anybody really since I got the new bed... but there are more than a few colours of hanky I could fly... even some of the really stupid ones (thankfully there's no reference to fake fur on the list)...

But I didn't know they could be front or rear... just left or right :P

And now perhaps I know just a little bit too much about you...

i_lk_me said...

Pretty much a babe.

I must admit I knew nothing about the handkerchief code. I'm such an innocent :P

Victor said...

Speaking of GAGs, I'd gladly gag on Caleb irrespective of the colour of his handkerchief.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...