lego minifigure series 9


Why did nobody tell me that Lego had an Instagram account?

They posted four images teasing the lineup of Series 9 of the Collectible Minifigures late last week... and then today the official line-up and promo images started appearing online...

And there's some interesting designs in this series...
  • Heroic Knight
  • Hollywood Starlet
  • Mr Good and Evil
  • Forest Maiden
  • Judge
  • Fortune Teller
  • Plumber
  • Battle Mech
  • Waiter
  • Roller Derby Girl
  • Roman Emperor
  • Cyclops
  • Policeman
  • Chicken Suit Guy
  • Alien Avenger
  • Mermaid
Personally I'm loving the Knight, the Maiden, the Mech, the Cop and the Chicken Man. I'm also going to have to get an extra version of the Derby Girl to give to someone I know who is, herself, a Derby Girl.

As with previous series, Lego sent a case of minifigs to WhiteFang at the Eurobricks website and he goes provides a great preview/review of all the minifigures.

So come February I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the silver box of this series.

Current Mood:

No comments: