lego rockstars

This week's edition of Lego Photoshoot features the four rockstar characters... the Punk Rocker, the Pop Star, the Rapper and the 80's Rocker Girl.

The Punk Rocker is actually one of my favourite minifigures (which is why I used his body for Little Boyfriend 2.0) and I love the Rapper's hat. The girls are a little bit too 80's for me, although the Rocker Girl does remind me of one of the characters from Jem...

"Alright, you wanted the bricks, you got the bricks.
The brickiest band in the world... The Yellow Face Bricks."

"Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame..."
"Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!"

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun..."
"I know we only met but let's pretend it's love."

*Waaahwaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*
*Dum dum da da da dum dum da da da dum dum*

And bonus points if you can identify the songs I quoted without the help of Mr Google!

Current Mood:

No comments: