photo friday: tees and boards

outpost tees - sydney ngv boards - melbourne
A little bit of Sydney (the teeshirts from the Outpost Project) and a little bit of Melbourne (the skateboard exhibition from the NGV) for today's Photo Friday.

It's been something of a trying week... a number of things came together in a little bit of a shitstorm to essentially try my patience or resolve or sanity or something. I really just want to tell the universe that yes, I get it... you can stop dropping bricks on my head now.

Weirdly, one of the things that tried my sanity also came with the added bonus of an increase to my pay. I'm still not sure exactly what that means at the end of the day (or next Thursday when it should kick in), but I'm also not sure that the extra tasks that come along with the extra money really balance each other out.

It's also eight days before the total insanity which is our program of Fringe shows begins. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time, it's going to be a slightly trying month. Exciting, full and hopefully thoroughly enjoyable... but potentially trying.

Current Mood:

No comments: