unconscious mutterings 474

I've often wished that I could be the sort of person who just randomly takes a trip interstate... just for a weekend... almost on a whim.

And while it's not really a whim... I've bought a ticket to Bell Shakespeare's production of Macbeth at the Sydney Opera House in April.

I fly in in the morning, probably do the Rocks Market, see the play, fly out the following morning.

But trying to choose a hotel room is doing my head in... I want something fancy, but I'm only really going to have access to it for a couple of hours, and then I'll be gone, so it hardly seems worth it.

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Unsolicited :: Advice
  2. House :: Doctor
  3. 24 hours :: One day
  4. Permission :: Slip
  5. Inbox :: I have five that I currently monitor... seven if you count home.
  6. Presidential :: Suite... it's that hotel thing again
  7. Rising :: Tide
  8. Hold :: Button
  9. Hourglass :: "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives"
  10. More :: Of everything!
Current Mood:

No comments: