wednesday photo dump

phibs in blue padlock beast
backlit red pink veg
fountain hand velocity
Melbourne, then Brisbane then Sydney...

There's a lot going on in my head at the moment... not much of which is good...

Which is kind of stupid, because there's good stuff coming... but just at the moment I'm...

Okay, I'm not going to go all the way into this, because I know I get bored with other people's blogs and things when they spend all of the time complaining, and if you don't want to bother, stop here and just enjoy the pictures...

Angry... I'm just angry. For no real reason. Well, no good, big, important reason. Lots of small, stupid, pointless reasons.

Right... just got to think positive things. My "pay rise" should show up in my pay tomorrow (even though I still have no idea how much it is), I have a haircut on Friday at Tink's place, first Fringe show on Saturday, a BIG bag of Lego minifigs on their way from Hong Kong, I had a lovely chat with the girl in the Crumpler store and a new option for another larger camera bag... and on top of that, new Chibi Mr Sloppys to find.

Oh, and I just bought front row seats to see Kim David Smith when he returns for the Cabaret Festival... expensive, "Premium" front row tickets... because after last time, there's no way I was going to miss out.

Fortunately it's the weekend after Ma's birthday, so I've told her to mark the evening in her diary but haven't told her (yet) what it is.

And speaking of which, it's my birthday in a month...

Current Mood:

No comments: