blue peak template

blue peak templateSomething blue for the Winter template...

Usually I go with something slightly warmer for Winter... but this just seemed appropriate, and it was one of the better shots from the Samstag Museum the other week.

And lets just say that I'm presenting the new template and the photo it originated from as an offering to the Gods of Photography...

blue peakI spent $150 on enlargements yesterday (and then realised later that if I'd been willing to pick them up tomorrow I would only have spent $100... I'll remember that next time)... and there are plans afoot... which reminds me, I must remember to send an email/text message either tonight or tomorrow morning.

But if the plan comes together, I'll be yelling about it a lot... for now though... shhhhh...

Current Mood:

No comments: