photo friday: melbourne bound

melbourne's palaisI realised today that in a month from now I'll be back after a four day weekend in Melbourne... this month is going to drag so badly...

There have been a number of Melbourne related thoughts today actually...
  • I unintentionally gave a test run to a "Melbourne outfit" today... black jeans, brown sweater over white teeshirt, grey & black scarf, black jacket and black shoes... that sounds kinda Melbourney, right?
  • My Optimus Prime underwear is possibly going to be better in theory than in practice...
  • I sometimes think that my building is a Stupidity Conductor and all the surrounding stupidity is attracted to it and concentrated!
  • Turns out Stephen Fry is giving a talk in Melbourne on the same weekend that Ma and I will be there... Fate, kismet, destiny! And it's literally a block and a half around the corner from our hotel! Now I just need tickets!
  • After a couple of tweets this morning, I'm now having trouble getting the idea of Kim Smith covering songs from The Little Mermaid out of my head...
  • It would be nice to be able to blame the Tim Burton exhibition for the fact that I bought three Burton figurines at lunch today (Santa Jack plus Victor and The Corpse Bride), but I also bought three more of the Penguin Classics... and I don't have anything to blame them on...
  • Sugarmonkey returns to The Nut House on Tuesday... I think it's going to require a little bit of readjustment...
  • Currently it's warmer in Melbourne than it is here in Adelaide...
Current Mood:

No comments: