lighting up those wednesday dotpoints

lamp corner on little collins lamp arcade, collins to little collins
  • I seem to be oversleeping more and more regularly... whether it's a winter thing, or I'm just not going to bed early enought or what, I don't know...
  • Tomorrow could conceivably be one of the longest days of my life... we have 8 hours worth of planning day... must remember to breathe and count to 10...
  • Discovered this morning that Heroes has been cancelled... right about the time I lost interest in it oddly enough...
  • I hate when I've planned what to have for dinner, got myself all psyched up for that particular thing and then either I'm missing a vital part or I have it but it's started to turn... ewww...
  • There are only two episodes of Lost left... ever... there's no way it's all going to make sense, even if the last episode IS 150 minutes long (including ads)...
  • Who decided bringing back The Gobbledok and giving it a creepy CGI face was a good idea...
  • I'm on a bit of a graphic novel kick at the moment... first Tintin, currently I'm about to dive into the latest Buffy, next up is Kick-Ass... then just for something completely different the Doctor Who book... okay, so maybe not THAT different (I'm such a geek)...
  • I wore my green shirt and black sweater vest this morning... then caught a look at myself in the mirror and realised I looked like I should be working at Woolworths...
Current Mood:

No comments: