Friday, May 21, 2010
Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half a hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill Count Rugen.
No wait, that's not me... that's The Princess Bride... my life is nowhere near as interesting as that...
- The Day After The Planning Day is hard work... can we schedule these things on a Friday from now on?
- Picked up two Hitchcock movies at lunch... Marnie and Torn Curtain... and at low low prices too.
- I think The New World Order starts on Monday... which is good... I could use a new project or two.
- Things that also start soon include me reading Kick-Ass. Tonight in fact.
- Tomorrow I will be going to IKEA for the third time in three weeks. Maybe we can get there early enough to see if their breakfast menu is edible.
- I need to go and make my patented Margarita Pizza with Proscuitto very shortly.
- In an attempt to use up the battery on my iPhone before bed last night, I hit YouTube (via my wireless connection) and discovered the work of Pogo. Coolest stuff I've ever heard!