gold dot friday

gold dotsLet me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half a hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill Count Rugen.

No wait, that's not me... that's The Princess Bride... my life is nowhere near as interesting as that...
  • The Day After The Planning Day is hard work... can we schedule these things on a Friday from now on?
  • Picked up two Hitchcock movies at lunch... Marnie and Torn Curtain... and at low low prices too.
  • I think The New World Order starts on Monday... which is good... I could use a new project or two.
  • Things that also start soon include me reading Kick-Ass. Tonight in fact.
  • Tomorrow I will be going to IKEA for the third time in three weeks. Maybe we can get there early enough to see if their breakfast menu is edible.
  • I need to go and make my patented Margarita Pizza with Proscuitto very shortly.
  • In an attempt to use up the battery on my iPhone before bed last night, I hit YouTube (via my wireless connection) and discovered the work of Pogo. Coolest stuff I've ever heard!

Current Mood:

1 comment:

gold coins said...

Nice idea for adding the video.