it's back

You honestly wouldn't read about it...

I'm not counting my proverbial chickens and whatnot just yet, but guess what... my external hard drive is working again!

I was sitting here when I heard it make the "hard drive doing things" noise that it makes sometimes when you access data... I must have plugged it in the morning without thinking about it (I honestly have no memory of doing it, but that doesn't mean much) and I was going to unplug it, but it was actually making with the vibration and the "proper working noise", which it hadn't been doing the other day when I was talking to J about it. So I thought what the hell, and plugged the USB cable in...

And it worked!

Like I said, there is no poultry inventory and I might just copy some things off of it onto the hard drive before I switch it off again... but woohoo!

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Victor said...

Computers have lives of their own.

In fact my first attempt to comment on this posting was aborted when my Internet Explorer crashed. Proves my point.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...