random satin hotness

Since Valentine's Day just happens to coincide with Random Hotness day, I figured I needed to post something vaguely appropriate... even though I generally have a "yah-boo-hiss" policy when it comes to the big VD (somewhat unfortunate acronym, wouldn't you say)... and my opinion hasn't really changed at all.

I did come across these photos though... they caught my eye originally because of all the red satin, but then I realised that it was the same model as last year's V Day themed post... only without the rather odd barstool this time around.

Plus, there's a little bit of VD bootay complete with tanlines...

red satinred satin

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though i agree with you about valentines day, i'd like to say happy valentines day yani ;)

Indigo said...

Well... I bought my partner a nice bouquet today and surprised him with it at work. He was so happy! :)

Z said...

I like celebrating VD

Monty said...

Yeah, love celebrating VD too! Wouldn't mind celebrating all over that model by the way! Yummmo!!!