dark side meme

I lifted this one from I Read Banned Books last week sometime when I was flicking through some random blogs.

  1. Do you ever see garbage bags on the side of the highway and wonder if there are body parts inside?
    I've never seen garbage bags on the side of the highway...


  2. If you ever got the chance to practice cannibalism, would you?
    I dunno actually... but like with my relationship with all meat products, I guess if I did I wouldn't want to have to do the butchery myself.


  3. If forced to overdose on a drug, which one would you choose?
    Sleeping pills... then I could just drift off to sleep quietly.


  4. Would you rather be...

    • shot or stabbed?
      If we're talking fatally, then shot, because I would imagine it would be quicker.


    • asphyxiated or exsanguinated?
      Asphyxiated... I don't much like the idea of the panic that I imagine would come with being smothered or choked, but the whole concept of bleeding to death just seems painful.


    • drowned or buried alive?
      Drowned... again, for no other reason than speed (and since I'm not The Bride from Kill Bill, I wouldn't be able to dig myself out after being buried alive).


    • killed by blunt-force trauma to the head or crushed to death?
      I'm not completely sure what "crushed to death" would entail... having a building fall on you maybe? But yet again for the speed factor, I'd go with blunt-force trauma... it'd probably hurt like a son of a bitch, but not for very long if all the CSI I watch is anything to go by.


    • poisoned or overdosed?
      See in my interpretation, poisoning is something somebody does to you... an overdose is something you do to yourself, or at least is done with your knowledge... again, I'm going to go with what I interpret as being the quickest and least painful and choose some hideously lethal and speedy poison.


    • killed by a flesh-melting virus or by rats or ants slowly pecking at you?
      Flesh-melting... flesh-melting... for the love of god, flesh-melting! Swarms of bugs or rats or snakes is one of the few things that freaks me out.


  5. Out of all the above choices, which one do you like best?
    Probably being shot, so long as it was in the back of the head or something... quick and mostly painless from my perspective.


  6. Which is the worst way to die in your opinion...

    • killed (by a person) intentionally or by accident?
      I'd have to say intentionally... it would mean that somebody somewhere hated you enough to make that happen, which seems worse to me.


    • killed by a serial killer (for pleasure) or a hit man (for profit)?
      Serial killer... because unlike with a hit man it wouldn't be quick or efficient and there would be the high likelihood of dismembering both before or afterwards and the wearing of people's spleens as a hat...


    • killed in a car crash or a plane crash?
      Plane crash... I would imagine you would know it was going to happen for a longer period of time, so there would be much more freaking out time available.


    • killed in your home or away from home?
      Being killed in your home would be worse I would say because it's much more likely that you're going to be found by family members.


    • killed in your sleep or while watching TV?
      Personally I'd much rather go in my sleep, because who wants to be halfway through one of your favourite teevee shows and then suddenly you're dead. So, yeah, while watching teevee would be worse.


    • killed by someone who knew you, a stalker, or a complete stranger?
      Hmmmm... which is worse... I think it's a toss up between a stalker and a stranger... probably a stalker, like with the serial killer question, for the possibility of spleens as hats.


  7. What do you want done with your body when you die?
    I've always said I wanted to be cremated... but a while back I saw one of those "real life CSI" shows and they showed a Body Farm somewhere in the States, where people leave they're bodies to these "farms" and they use them to study the effects of weather conditions on a corpse... part of me thinks that's pretty damn cool, and I wouldn't mind signing up for that one.


  8. You're forced to have your funeral at a place OTHER than a church - where would you choose?
    I'm not sure as far as a specific location, but either a park (possibly somewhere along the Linear Park route?) or else at the beach.


  9. What song/s would you want played at your funeral?
    I still like the idea of having "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails playing during my funeral... really, really loudly too... but failing that maybe something by Chet Baker.


  10. What outfit would you like to be buried in?
    Well, if my whole idea about the Body Farm was to happen I wouldn't need to worry about that... and if I was going to be cremated anyway (and it wasn't going to be an open casket, which I can't say that I'm overly fussed on having, seems a little wrong somehow) then why burn a perfectly good outfit... just throw me in the box nekkid... I came into the world that way, why not go out the same way.


  11. Who do you want to give your eulogy?
    In a perfect world, Lownee... but since the chances of that are slim to none, then I'll go with Sheba.


  12. Any other specifics about your funeral you'd like to share?
    It would be nice to do something with a colour theme... everybody has to wear purple... or maybe scarlet (I'm having this thing about scarlet right now)...


  13. Would you rather be forgotten about when you die or remembered but hated?
    Honestly I'm gunna be dead, so who gives a crap... if I have to choose one, I'll go with forgotten about.


  14. Would you rather die alone or die loved but leave a heartbroken mate behind?
    Ultimately everybody dies alone... so I think the question should really be "unloved or loved"... and I think I'll have to slightly reverse my previous answer and say I'd prefer to die loved.
Current Mood:

No comments: