linework

we're all friends outlineblue bird outlineThe downside to these two shots, the blue on especially, is that my camera had something of a hard time picking up the linework on walls that were almost the same colour. And the blue bird has a weird almost "strobing" effect that it just didn't have in person.

It would be interesting to know if they were only ever intended to be linework, or if the original intention was that they were going to be fully filled in... although somehow I doubt that.

I also realised the other day when I was flicking through some of my previously posted photos that the pink girl's tag line, "we're all friends here", is the same as the speech bubble on the street art that was covered over before I got to it down on the Linear Park track...

Which just goes to prove once again how small a town Adelaide can be.

Current Mood:

No comments: