if i were a book

Great... I'm a book I've never heard of, about somebody I've never heard of, by somebody I've never heard of...

Stole this from Michael over at Pipedreams... at least he came up as an author I'd heard of...

a prayer for owen meany
You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!
by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire
faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers,
and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of
destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with
great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak,
IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!

Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Tony (LT) said...

Yani...
John Irving is probably my favorite author..I have every book he has written (like 10-12 of them) and Owen Meany is probably his best.

His most famous (because of the movies) are "The World According To Garp" (which I also love) and "Cider House Rules" (which I don't)

yani said...

Ah... that makes more sense now that you mention the movies. Maybe I'll have to track this one down...