it's my (45th) birthday

You know how they say "age is just a number"... I don't feel 45... of course I have no idea what 45 is supposed to feel like, maybe this is the exact feeling of me being 45.

45 is also a triangular number... and the number you get when you add up the digits between 1 and 9. So you've now (possibly) learned something new today.

Birthday wishes also go out to all the people who happen to share my birthday, including but not limited to... Queer Eye star Antoni Porowski, Johan Paulik, Jamie Bell, Taylor Hanson, Michael Caine, Chris Klein, Albert Einstein, Corey Stoll, Daniel Gillies, Ansel Elgort, Demetrius Joyette and Stephen Curry.

I'm headed out tonight to get some dinner and see back-to-back circus shows, so that will be lovely. And I heard from various people I care about earlier today (in one case so much earlier that it was almost still yesterday), which is also lovely.

Current Mood:

No comments: