it's my (44th) birthday

it's my 44th birthday
It's a repdigit birthday... I always like those. Although I didn't actually know there was a special name for the numbers until I looked it up just now.

And as always, happy birthday to those gentlemen who happen to share my birth day and month... including basketballer Stephen Curry, Johan Paulik, Jamie Bell, Taylor Hanson, Michael Caine, Chris Klein, Albert Einstein, Corey Stoll, Daniel Gillies, Ansel Elgort and Demetrius Joyette.

Today was fairly standard for a Wednesday, a day during the Fringe and as far as my birthdays go to be honest.

I headed into town this morning for DnD, picked up my free birthday Boost Juice on the way in, had an extra long but not uneventful game of DnD (not the game I was expecting to play, but that DM couldn't make it in today), came home to find Ma waiting for me along with my presents, then we headed into town, had some dinner and headed off to a Fringe show.

Then because it turned out that our tickets to that show also got us free tickets to another show in the same venue about half an hour later we stuck around for that.

So I basically walked out of the house around 9am and came back long enough to put my DnD stuff down and change my t-shirt before I headed out again and got home at about 11pm.

Current Mood:

No comments: