photo friday: back to back

matching his shorts, towel and earphones to his tattootaking in the beach from the steps

count the dropletsfacedown on the beach... those are some serious shoulderblades
I wish I knew why, but since we did the job reshuffles at work I've been insanely busy. It's not even like I've been doing any of the additional work yet... it just seems like suddenly everybody wants a piece of me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having a lot of stuff to do, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few less things... or just less things all at the same time.

Especially since I'm about to have to work through a job application for said job... which is equal parts exciting and terrifying.

I haven't done a lot of work on the Doctor Who cross-stitch this week... I did get quite a bit done last weekend, and I worked out that I can easily finish off one of the figures in a single night, so since there's only three figures and some text left I should be able to knock that off with plenty of time (even with a job application to work on).

Last night I went off to the Organic teeshirt show at Espionage Gallery... I'd already pre-ordered the Cameron Brideoake shirt that I wanted so it was really just a matter of paying my money and picking up the shirt. It was definitely a different look for the gallery, without artwork on the walls the space actually looked taller somehow, not to mention the dry leaves, branches, wooden boxes and whatnot that were strewn about the place.

My Lego Minifigure Character Encyclopaedia arrived at work yesterday as well... complete with the exclusive toy soldier minifigure which is so damn adorable.

And that's really about all that's been going on this week...

Current Mood: