lego same sex couples

One thing I love about photographing Lego is making up my own stories...

And I realised I had a number of "same sex" couples from my last Lego photoshoot.

So I had to invent some details about their relationships....


oh mikii, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey mikii
Oh Mikii, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mikii!

this may be taking the idea of humour as an aphrodisiac a bit far
This may be taking the idea of humour as an aphrodisiac a bit far

the first date between montezuma and cortes was a little bit awkward
The first date between Montezuma and Cortes was a little bit awkward

the computational results of our relational equation is less than three
The computational results of our relational equation is less than three

goofy and nollie find love on the half-pipe
Goofy and Nollie find love on the half-pipe

some relationships are just doomed from the start
Some relationships are just doomed from the start

harry was only really interested in oliver for his brains
Harry was only really interested in Oliver for his brains

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Mind Of Mine said...

Awh, I really love the same sex Mr and Mr Clown! :)