things i like

things i likeI realised recently that I have a tendency to use this blog to complain about things that annoy me... not always, but I feel like there's a degree of it that has crept into my writing.

So to counterbalance that I'm going to take a leaf out of my own book and revisit the second ever post I did for the blog.

And, essentially, remind myself of all the things that make me happy.

Some of it is the same as the old list, but a whole bunch is new.

Things I like...
  • Guys who fill out a suit nicely.
  • Getting parcels in the mail.
  • Songs by Josh Pyke.
  • Casual Friday.
  • Accidentally exposed underwear/skin.
  • Silence.
  • Artwork by my favourite artists.
  • Farmers Union Strong Iced Coffee.
  • Well shaped hands.
  • Movies with great dialogue.
  • Discovering new pieces of street art.
  • Homemade fruit salad.
  • Seeing the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House in Sydney.
  • Pale redheaded guys with freckles.
  • Getting three stars on Angry Birds levels on the first try.
  • The smell of old books.
  • A good double cut roll.
  • Tanned blonde guys.
  • Getting good seats for shows.
  • Sunset over the ocean.
  • Crisp red apples.
  • The laneways of Melbourne.
  • The curve in the small of a guy's back.
  • Playing with Photoshop.
  • Pogo's movie/real world remixes.
  • The smell of rain on hot concrete.
  • Lamb Rogan Josh with naan bread.
  • Thunderstorms.
  • Piercings, especially nipples and eyebrows.
  • Snapping the perfect photo.
  • The colour red.
  • Haighs chocolate.
  • Bookstores.
  • Good kissers.
  • Guys in hoodies and not much else.
  • People who make me laugh out loud.
  • Clean sheets.
  • Burger Theory burgers.
  • Stationery stores.
  • Tall, lanky dudes.
  • Hot showers.
  • Scarf weather.
Current Mood:

No comments: