photo friday: sydney blue

blue anaconda small changes
Let's just say that I've had Sydney on my mind this week...

In fact, Sydney and haircuts and social media and winning and weekend plans and you know, stuff.

Pretty much all of our travel plans for the end of October have been organised, so now it's just a waiting game.

I really can't work out if I'm argumentative out of sheer bloody mindedness, or whether it's because I'm very passionate about the way certain things should be done or I just don't understand why people can't see things the way I see them since it's both blisteringly obvious that my way has merit. I'm not saying that my way is the only way to do things or that I'm always right, but I usually have reasons and a thought process being the things I get really passionate about, even if I can't completely articulate it.

And sometimes I just know it's right... you know.

I've also been a bit of a winner this week... I entered a couple of competitions on a movie website sometime in the last couple of weeks, them promptly forgot that I'd entered them until I got a copy of the Source Code DVD in the mail yesterday. There's also supposed to be a double movie pass on the way too. I just need to find somebody to take with me since it's not really a Ma kind of movie.

Yesterday I met an older lady who used to live in this apartment building. Not my apartment though, she actually lived upstairs. She and her friend were out at the gate and I heard her say something about "used to live here", so I went out and chatted with her for a bit... ended up inviting them both in very briefly just for the nostalgia rush. And because Adelaide is kind of a small city, it turns out her husband works for the company that delivers parcels here.

It is indeed a small world after all.

And now I'm watching the start of the new season of So You Think You Can Dance. To be honest I kinda wish they either a) pre-screened the contestants so the crazy/crap ones never make it on stage, or just didn't show them... or b) just started with the Vegas auditions...

Anyway...

Current Mood:

No comments: