photo friday: dangerous conditions

beach closedThese three didn't seem to be particularly concerned by the sign at Tamarama Beach...

Let's see... what's going on in my world at present...
  • The pedestal fan I've had for almost four years gave up the ghost earlier in the week... and looking back, I realised that it's been slowly dying for a few weeks...
  • I'm still waiting on a package from Aussiebum... it was sent last Monday, and it's supposed to take between two and five days... c'mon, that's got my Christmas underwear in it! I always worry that the parcel has been lifted out of my letterbox or something (not that that has ever happened)...
  • Next year I need to make sure I have all of my toy soldiers ready to go before I start decorating for Christmas... I put all the hanging ornaments up on their pole earlier in the week, but there's no point in dusting and whatnot until I have everything.
  • Angry Birds have a special Christmas edition out... it's an advent calendar where you only get to play one game per day... cool, but slightly frustrating.
  • As though I don't have enough fun putting up the Christmas tree with Ma every year, this year I found myself helping to put the one up in the foyer at work too... although much easier because I didn't have to put the lights or decorations on.
  • It's weird having to tell people that I might be leaving at Christmas... but the other two temps and I have a meeting with the Big Boss next Wednesday... I'm not exactly sure what the hell it's about, and the fact that it's all three of us at the same time is a little odd.
So, you know... nothing earth shattering... just business as usual...

Current Mood:

No comments: