photo friday: sandstone soldier

it's not quite a toy soldier silhouette...Although this isn't actually a toy soldier silhouette (it's the soldier side of a three sided sculpture in Playfair Street in The Rocks in Sydney)... but it kind of indicates where my brain is at this week...

I currently have four toy soldiers winging their way to me from various parts of America... and a fifth will probably be joining them by the end of the weekend... eBay is kinda evil... well, not evil, addictive...

Today was one of those "talky" days at The Nut House... lots of talking, lots of discussing, in fact pretty much the whole afternoon disappeared into discussion (of one particular work related topic).

I wore my new AussieBum jockstrap in honour of Casual Friday (along with, you know, actual clothes)... it's by far the most comfortable jock I've ever worn, although that could be mostly because it's probably the right size, while all the others have been slightly too small. Still comfy though!

And that's pretty much it...

Current Mood:

No comments: