photo friday: fractured

fractured windows 2007I snapped this today at lunch... actually I saw it on my way out to lunch, then came back with lunch, picked up my camera and went back out again briefly so I could take the shot...

This pretty much sums up how my day went... a little bit fractured and while giving off the appearance of being all together, I was really all over the place... this is what happens when you end up doing three different things on three different websites pretty much all at once. Seriously, I spent more than a little time of late with the thumb twiddling, and now suddenly everybody has stuff for me... *rolls eyes*

But, as always, it's better to be too busy than not busy enough...

I do want to hunt down and give some serious noogie action to the guy who was doing all of these other sites before me though... not only is all his code full of useless code that doesn't do anything and just takes up space, but he also didn't have much of a clue about the concept of Information Architecture... *mutter*

I'm whipping as much of it into shape as I can though...

And they're keeping me on (in theory anyway) until the end of June... which is pretty much what I had already guessed, I just got it confirmed today.

I was also finding far too many things far too amusing today... I think it was a Friday thing, because I'm pretty sure none of it was as funny as it seemed...

Viva La Weekend!

Current Mood:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How weird...you are cleaning some useless code created by some crappy guy and Tom is reviewing some useless crap (the whole wagon of 30 files) done by other people...you both have sixth sense or what? :p

yani said...

Don't YOU start... :P

Tom said...

LOL... I think we need to toss a coin - heads goes to sort out Sunshine in Brissy, tails goes to NZ to sort out Mr NK!

Actually since you're in Adelaide I should send you round to sort out some of these idiots whose files I've been reviewing. They could use a good smacking. :P