movie lines

sam, stitch, dory and coleI made a promise, Mr Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to.
Sam - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Stitch - Lilo & Stitch

I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two... forty-two... I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home.
Dory - Finding Nemo

She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a question? She said the answer is... "Every day." What did you ask?
Cole - Sixth Sense

These are the four movie lines that are guaranteed to make me cry like a baby... every single time I watch them... and in the case of the Stitch line, I can actually hear it totally on it's own... and it just sets me off... EVERY time. In the case of the Cole line, it's actually that whole sequence, but that one line is usually the worst... and I should know, I just finished watching it...

I'm just a big sook really...

Current Mood: sometimes its good to have a big ol cry

No comments: