random peewee hotness

It's been quite a while since the last Random Hotness... and to be honest I'd fallen out of love with the need to find something suitable each and every week, and it was all feeling more than a bit "sames-ey".

Then yesterday I stumbled across Peewee Parker's Flickr account full of these beautifully painted, high-end fashion/art dolls. This isn't the first time I've seen these types of dolls, and I really love them every time I see them, but Parker's are some of the best I've ever seen.

And from a distance you could almost swear that these were photos of real guys. So it's kind of like a regular Hotness post, but at the same time, something a little different.

It's just a shame that it doesn't say if Parker takes commissions or sells these dolls, because there's more than a few of them I'd love to own.


deckardsavagebishop

adamtuttomondoginger

arpadtraviskuto

Current Mood:

No comments: