photo friday: rooflines

eighteen ninty eightarch windows

pillarsdeco frogs

winged windowsgreen and red

brick peakninteen twenty
It's been a long week. It's been a busy week. It's been a lack of sleep week. It's been a flat week.

Wednesday was the day that I almost lost me sanity, but I was saved by a visit from a team member currently on maternity leave who brought her baby in. So I got some major baby cuddles until he was asleep and my arm was about ready to fall off. Totally worth it though.

It's a little early, but I locked in my birthday event for next year... H-San told me this morning that Danny Elfman is coming out to conduct the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra with a retrospective of his 28 year collaboration with Tim Burton. I had a look online but figured I may as well go down and buy tickets in City Cross... which turned out to be a good idea, because I ended up with front row tickets. Okay, technically you don't really need front row tickets for a concert and I would have been happy with anything towards the front, but clearly I do love a front row ticket.

And it's not too long before the Fringe guide comes out...

I also made a start on Ma's calendar this week... got the calendar template all ready to go, now all I have to do is go through the photos from our Sydney trip last March and find the right ones.

Current Mood:

No comments: