the best sex of my life

image from simon's bear art - http://spidey0192.tumblr.com/At the risk of getting all NSFW and TMI...

I had sex on Monday night... and the more that I think about it, the more I think it's possibly the singular best sexual experience I may have ever had.

Or, at the very least, it's fairly high in the list.

I've said before at various times that I'm a bigger guy... and as a result of that I tend to hear an awful lot of "I'm not into guys your build" or "You're not my type" or just the plain old "Not interested".

All of which is fine on a case by case basis... in fact I prefer guys just coming out with that rather than being half-assed about it... but it does get a little wearing and disheartening en masse.

But on Monday night I was logged into gay hook-up site of choice, not really actively looking for anything, just putting it out there as it were... although if I'm being honest, the complete lack of sexual desire I felt while we were away was replaced when we got back by a desire to hump just about anything short of the furniture. Anyway, I was messaged by a guy who I can only describe as "out of my league"... we'll call him "Archer" for the purposes of this post... late 20's, tall, self described "swimmers build" and very well endowed.

Occasionally there's some weird scammer or other that appears on certain profile sites that tries to get you to talk to them on an IM service, or sometimes guys don't pay attention to my profile properly... so I've had some experience with guys messaging me like that who disappear in short order.

Not Archer though.

Even after we'd chatted and I'd invited him over and he said he was on his way, I didn't actually believe he was going to show up.

But he actually did. And he looked exactly like his pictures.

Now, the reason I'm rating this as one of the, if not the, best sexual experiences of my life is that possibly for the first time ever all the little stars aligned.

It wasn't even particularly WHAT we did... that wasn't really outside the realms of normality... although he was a spectacularly good kisser... it was more that in a way that I don't think has ever happened before, Archer was as into my body as I was into his.

I mean, sure, I've had sex with other guys whose bodies I found amazing... and I've probably had sex with a few guys who liked my body, but I don't think there's ever been an instance before where both of those things existed in the same sexual encounter. And it wasn't just that he liked my body... it was obviously (very obviously) turning him on in a way I've never experienced before.

It made me both aware of my body in a different way, but also allowed me to acknowledge and even celebrate my body in a way that I normally wouldn't even think about.

And like I said, I was so incredibly amazed with his body... just having something that beautiful and, to be honest, unfamiliar (in the "not usual" sense) responding to my touch was a little bit mind blowing. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that his body is perhaps in the top two or three hottest I've ever had the privilege to enjoy.

It really felt like we were rolling around on my bed for a couple of hours, but I think it was probably about half that time. It was just that the time felt elastic.

Did I mention he was an excellent kisser? And that he shot his load the full length of my torso which surprised the hell out of me. Yeah, I know... that last one was bragging a little bit.

It was also unexpected once we were finished because he suggested swapping numbers even before I had a chance to. Of course swapping numbers also involved swapping names, because there really hadn't been time beforehand... and because I'm a slut and didn't even think to ask.

Will I see him again? Well, I'd like to... and I messaged him briefly yesterday to say thanks (and to check to see if he'd actually reply) and he seemed up for a repeat. So who knows. But if there's any chance of arranging something casual on a regular basis, I'd like to do it.

But I'm also a realist, and I'll wait until after Round 2, or maybe even Round 3 before I get too excited.

On the up side, there were also some things left undone, so we have somewhere to go from here if/when we do hook up again.

It's also taking a large amount of self control not to message him again for Round 2.

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Get down with your bad self!

Victor said...

You're a lucky man, enjoy every moment!

BOUTRIACK said...

I always said if you feel to call, don't wait and call, don't wait for...god knows what... ;)

Glimpse said...

Enjoy! And I think you shouldn't hesitate to call him... It sounds good!