photo friday: the man from ankles

ankles door faceankles white faceNot a usual Photo Friday... but these four shots of the Mustachioed Man by Ankles had to be kept together!

It's been a very busy Friday... I didn't really even get a chance to scratch myself for most of the morning! In fact it's been quite busy for most of the week...

I have had a chance to do a few constructive things though... and completely unrelated to work, I've booked a lot of things! I booked an additional show for the Fringe, bringing the total to 16 (not counting exhibitions and whatnot)... I also booked a haircut for my day off at the end of next week (woot!)... and I booked lunch at the Bombay Bicycle Club for the weekend of my birthday, only to change it to dinner, and then panic about whether we're going to have enough time to have dinner and then make it into town in time for our last Fringe show!

Also, last night was a bit of a first... or firsts, depending on your point of view... the first Fringe show where I thought "well this is a bit crap" (as opposed to just hoping it would go better for everyone concerned)... and the first time time I've met anyone I've really interacted with from Twitter. And completely at my own instigation too... I don't know what the hell came over me... maybe it was the Bulmers...

So cool, but kinda weird for two seconds (actually I think the waiting around was more nerve wracking then the meeting).

And on that note, a big shout out to Peteski for being awesome!

That's about it though... it's been a very busy week where not much has really happened...

Current Mood:

No comments: