photo friday: working late

my view on leaving work this weekYou know, normally by the time I get to the end of the week I'm kinda shattered... but this week has been that times about 100...
  • I stopped just short of throwing a tantrum yesterday and for the second time in all recorded memory walked out of the office, went downstairs and walked around the block.
  • I really didn't want to go to work this morning... between left over resentment from the day before and the fact I was going to essentially be on my own all day just made it very hard to get motivated.
  • I attempted to do the whole "sublimate my feelings with retail" at lunch... which didn't work at all... I looked at stuff, but then I put everything back and walked away.
  • Except chocolate... and marshmallow...
  • I'm planning to do absolutely nothing on Monday... sit around and watch movies all day... sounds pretty damn close to perfect.
I'm sure there was other stuff I wanted to say, but it's all gone clean out of my head...

Current Mood:

No comments: