#photoadayaug

#photoadayaug

Another month, another month's worth of Photo-A-Day photos...

This month hasn't been quite as bad last month, but there were a few images that were definitely thrown together at the last second (Days 2, 4, 13, 15, 25).

And the Lego quotient was down this month (Day 5, 6, 26)... only three Lego related shots (for a total of 30 for the year to date)... but some of my other vinyl toys did show up instead (Days 1, 13, 17, 18)... although the ones in Day 13 are actually wood.

It was also the first time I've done two images that you could count as a set (Days 1 and 18)... outside and inside.

There's also been quite a bit of food in the latter half of this month (Days 15, 16, 19, 21, 23, 25).
  • Day 1: Outside (outside the box)
  • Day 2: One
  • Day 3: Coin
  • Day 4: Somewhere I sat (I didn't really sit anywhere that day since my chiro told me to sit as little as possible)
  • Day 5: Logo (this one was a given)
  • Day 6: Writing (the writing itself is from when I used to write questionable gay vampire erotica)
  • Day 7: 8 o’clock
  • Day 8: Glasses
  • Day 9: Messy (Hard Rubbish Day... finally!)
  • Day 10: Ring (my grandfather's signet ring... unfortunately his initials look like a dollar sign)
  • Day 11: Purple
  • Day 12: Spoon (this was cleverer in my head...)
  • Day 13: Simple
  • Day 14: Arrow
  • Day 15: Ready (dinner's ready)
  • Day 16: Food (Taco! Taco!)
  • Day 17: Faces (vinyl toys for the win!)
  • Day 18: Inside (inside the box)
  • Day 19: Hole (mmmmmmm donut)
  • Day 20: Today (the return of Topham Wall)
  • Day 21: Cool
  • Day 22: Home (Pearl, the Burger Theory van, returns home after getting some work done)
  • Day 23: Pair (a pair of fresh buns... again, worked better in my head)
  • Day 24: Path
  • Day 25: Fresh
  • Day 26: Dream
  • Day 27: Tap
  • Day 28: Clock
  • Day 29: Down
  • Day 30: Card (three of my favourite business cards)
  • Day 31: Hidden

And, as always, the list for September can be found on FatMumSlim's blog... she also wrote an interesting article on "how not to fail photo a day".

Current Mood:

No comments: