unconscious mutterings 480

Easter Monday is always a bit of a nothing day really... but sometimes nothing is good.

And this is about the point at which I start freaking out about travel arrangements for next Saturday. I still don't know how I'm getting from the airport to the hotel... how hard is it to get the train from Sydney Airport to the CBD?

At least I know what I'm doing when it comes to luggage...

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Justice :: League
  2. Catching :: Cold
  3. Date :: Calendar
  4. Horoscope :: Pisces
  5. Jerry :: Tom
  6. 21 :: Blackjack
  7. Paper :: Tiger
  8. Holistic :: Helicopter view
  9. Ghostly :: Presence
  10. Movie :: Night
Current Mood:

2 comments:

Victor said...

The train station at Sydney's domestic terminals is between the two terminal buildings underneath the multi-storey car park. It is not difficult to reach but involves a lot of walking and several layers of escalators.

There is also a surcharge on the cost of the train ticket for using the airport station which is managed by a private company.

yani said...

Thanks Victor... I actually Googled that today at work, well, except for the "lots of walking/several escalators" bit. I think that's probably a go-er... the walking I'm not so thrilled about right at the moment, but everything else seems about right. Plus it's cheaper than a taxi.