photo friday: melbourne gpo

melbourne gpo on a wet sunday morningThe wet Sunday morning of our Melbourne trip... actually the weather this week has been very similar... lots of rain, lots of wind...

Some random dot points for the week...
  • The wind blows, but my hot water remains (hot)
  • I forgot how much I enjoyed having Rockchick around
  • All my iPhone calendar stuff is now in my Google Calendar so it all syncs
  • Loving this Russell T Davies book to death
  • It hasn't been an overly busy day, but I'm just tired
  • Loaning Rockchick my West Wing DVDs makes me want to watch them again
  • I really need to work out how to get my new bookcases and transport the old ones away
  • Became briefly obsessed with finding different takes on The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai earlier
  • I know there's more, but my brain is completely empty...
Current Mood:

No comments: