photo friday: headless

headless street art paste upIt's been a very long week, although in contrast to yesterday when I was essentially the lone wolf on deck for the whole afternoon, today everybody was back, which was kinda nice.

I did spend the whole day footling around with PowerPoint again though... which would be fine, even if PowerPoint is actually the work of Satan, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd doing all this footling for a group who are scatty at best and are only giving me vague instructions.

The same group also gained another member this week who's just about as gay as gay can be... and I get the feeling it's going to get really old really fast... normally if you want to fly your freak flag, then more power to you, but I'm not a fan of big sissy princesses...

And that's about as interesting as my life has been this week...

Current Mood:

No comments: