collectors on tour

collectors 2007ABC TV's Collectors was in town this weekend filming to "On Tour" episodes at the National Railway Museum in Port Adelaide, so since Ma and I are fans of the show, and entry to the museum was free today, we figured it would be fun to go along for shits and giggles...

andy muirhead 2007And the fact that it's hosted by Andy Muirhead (that's him over there on the right), who I happen to have a little teeny tiny crush on, had nothing to do with it... honest...

Okay, maybe it had a little bit to do with it.

And it would also be the reason I took a large number of photos of him... most of which were kinda fuzzy due to the indoor lighting conditions (and the fact I was working without a flash)...

It was fun though... we got to watch them film two "major" segments on different collectors, and may or may not end up visible in the crowd on far too many occasions... although I kinda wish I'd shaved this morning...

Which of course means that sharp eyed Aussie readers of my blog may or may not be able to try and work out what I look like... which doesn't mean I'm going to admit to it, even if you guess right... but you can try...

Luckily the episodes won't be on for at least a month, so hopefully everyone forgets before then.

What I thought was amusing was the fact that when we walking into the main part of the museum where they were filming, almost the first person I laid eyes on was one of the panel members, Adrian Franklin, then maybe three of four steps inside I caught sight of Andy. It was cool, they were just kind of hanging out, talking to people and whatever. I also got Andy and Adrian's autographs a bit later on, asked Adrian about his very cool André Le Marquand Spaceman watch (not the same colour as the one in the link though), and got "busted" by one of the other panelists, Gordon, when I was snapping a shot of the four of them between takes... which was kind of embarrassing really, I didn't realise he'd seen me, then he waved in my direction, Andy must have asked him what he was doing and before I knew it they were both looking straight at me... very embarrassment... hehehe...

Although it was probably more embarrassing because I knew I'd been semi stalking Andy to try and get a decent photo of him... *grin*

Current Mood:

No comments: