random alpha+omega hotness

I think this is the first Random Hotness to come directly from a company following me on Twitter...

Usually I will block companies that randomly follow me, but Alpha + Omega, being both an Australian company based in Sydney and an underwear company, peaked my... interest.

So much so that I ordered a couple of pairs of their underwear (and got a free pair thrown in)... and it arrived today in a very simple but unusual (for the delivery of underwear) flat white box.

And given that they're based in Sydney (and the top left photo features, in addition to Chris, part of the Sydney skyline), which is where I'll be a week from today, it just all came together nicely.

alpha + omega underwearalpha + omega underwear

alpha + omega underwearalpha + omega underwear
Current Mood:

No comments: