It's been dry... and now it's wet...
Things that brightened my day:
- The fact that it's Friday
- Cargo Shorts Guy at the traffic lights wearing one baby blue and one hot pink ankle sock
- Epaulette Shirt Guy on the bus who was listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (homo much?)
- Bare calves (the leg kind, not the bovine kind), long torsos, dreadlocks and boys in fedoras
- The four guys gambolling in and out of sprinklers like puppies first thing this morning... two of them were shirtless and one had his pants hanging down below his ass
- Work Bear Guy... even if he does essentially wear the same outfit every day (see my earlier point about calves and fedoras)
- Summer rain... big fat warm raindrops
- H-San and Sugarmonkey picking on me (weird but true)
- Blonde Hipster Guy at the supermarket in a red teeshirt and lowslung tight jeans with rips in interesting places
- Finding #2-5 of the Buffy Season 8 graphic novels on the doorstep when I got home
- A random early evening hookup who's on his way over as we speak
Things that did not brighten my day:
- An email at work from a woman with way too much time on her hands who we assume had been fired from her job and now wants to make "trouble"
- Coming home to a stuffy house
- People who can't put correct links into webpages
- Getting caught out in the big fat summer rain, and the humidity that followed
- People being all in my way and stuff either because it's raining or because we've passed the Christmas Pagent and entered the stupid season
- Who the hell leaves a parcel on somebody's doorstep the whole day... especially a day when rain was forecast... but really, anybody could have come along and walked off with it, and there goes $95...