kisses

kissing - photo by howard roffmanAnd some people don't even like to kiss, which I cannot comprehend. All sex is a pretext for the chance to kiss.
- Tony Kushner in Esquire

When I did the meme from TheOtherAndrew earlier this week, it included a question about my first kiss... which got me thinking about memorable kisses in my life... not necessarily the best, but the most memorable... and while I was doing my ultra early walk I started to think about the kisses that I remembered... I didn't really push my memory, I wanted the ones that were the most memorable and came to me easily... and I thought of five...

David
Yeah, this is the one I mentioned in the "firsts" post... my first time in a gay nightclub, my first kiss, my first blowjob... that night was all about firsts... it was actually memorable more because the blowjob was pretty accidental, I was looking for a wall to lean up against with David since he was a little drunk and we were getting into some heavy duty kissing action... he misunderstood where I was taking him and took over, leading me up to the top of a staircase and proceeded to blow me...

Ludo
Yes, that Ludo... we had sex once while we were living together... well, not even really sex... but we were naked and it involved kissing, and it was memorable (if not one of my greatest sexual moments), so it gets a place in the list... he wasn't actually one of the better kissers I've been with, maybe because he was used to kissing women (or because he was going the opposite way with me because I was a guy), but he pressed a bit too hard.

BlueDragon's Arrival
I haven't mentioned BlueDragon before... but there is a post somewhere in the wind about him, once I work out what to say... anyway, he's a friend from America, who came over to stay with me for a week a few years ago. My boss at the time let me have a little bit of time off the day he arrived to go pick him up from the airport and settle him in at my place, before I had to be back. We did all that, and before I left to go back to work I kissed him for the first time. He was tired and jetlagged, but it was still a really good kiss... and I walked back to work about a foot off the ground and with some definite swelling in my pants.

BlueDragon in the Country
The other memorable kiss with BlueDragon was when Ludo, Lownee, BD and I went out to visit Ludo's grandma and auntie in the country... mostly so he could see a little more of South Australia than just the city. Anyway, Ludo wanted us (BD and I) to be on our best behaviour, so we were... until I got up to either go to the kitchen or the bathroom while we were sitting outside, and as I reached the hallway on my way back, BD was just inside the door waiting for me. We snuck a little kiss, and promptly got busted, either by Ludo or Lownee... I don't remember who anymore.

Josh's Boyfriend
I remember the guy I was kissing, I'm just not sure about his name anymore (it was like 11 years ago, gimme a break)... I know his boyfriend's name was Josh, but I can't remember his name... Anyway, Josh was this cute but hyper and ADHD (literally) young dude who used to go to the same gay drop-in center as I did, he was about 16 or so I think, and a tiny thing. Then he got this amazingly cute boyfriend, who was a year or so older. One night after the drop-in, we were all at the pub and for whatever reason Josh was being paranoid that I was going to steal his boyfriend (it was a running joke, we both knew he wasn't serious, and he knew I had no intention of even trying to steal his boy, but it was fun to play with his mind sometimes), and because he was being especially obnoxious, one of us, his boyfriend maybe, said that we should kiss just to annoy him. And we did... and boy could he kiss... it was amazing... it was one of those kisses where the rest of the room just fades away, and all you're aware of is the other guy's lips on yours, and wherever else you happen to be touching him (I think I had my hands on his face). Josh was bouncing around us all hyper and annoyed, but didn't actually try to pull us apart. I think we kissed longer because Josh was being so hyper about it.

Sadly, there really haven't been any really outstandingly memorable kisses for the last few years...

Current Mood: my fingers are freezing

No comments: